Friday, March 22, 2013

Rattus Diary 2013


March 11, 2013... more wild rat babies!!! =)





January 16, 2013
Here's Thor (front) the wild rat I raised, and his two sons, dining on my noodles


March 11, 2013
Here's Zelda, my English Irish female
I first had berkshires back in 2009, when markings like this ocassionally popped up, I used to think that they were just undermarked berkshires. Now that I've been getting alot of this marking lately, I guess it's time for me to assume I've got English Irish rats! I'm trying to work my way to achieving SELF rats. Hopefully, this marking, bred together with my wild rat, would be able to product Selfs one of these days...

March 11, 2013


March 20, 2013
wild rat babies... open eyes now!
July 11, 2013
Thor the wild rat celebrates his 1st birthday.
I'm not really sure about his birth, but he was approximately 3 weeks old when I found him, which is about this date.






1 comment :

  1. Beautifull Wild rats!!!!!

    Sorry, but i dont speak english.

    I see traduction.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...